TLDR. Your summary of everything blockchain related:
- Google announces it’s running a block-producing Solana validator to participate in and validate the network + a Blockchain Node Engine enabling anyone to launch a dedicated Solana node in the cloud. Google also announces it is indexing Solana data and bringing it to BigQuery to allow Solana developers to access Solana historical data.
- Vitalik releases updated Ethereum roadmap
- Global cryptocurrency market reclaims $1.1 Trillion
- Solana phone will ship to developers in December
- UK parliament launches inquiry into NFT’s
- NFT.LDN attendees report empty conference rooms as side events take centre stage
- Blur continues to lead marketplace and aggregator sales volume
Into the details:
A bit of a different focus today, with markets quieter over the weekend we’re just leaving an image of Vitalik’s updated roadmap to Ethereum below. Explore, understand and delve deep. The amount of valuable information, endless educational rabbit holes + business and investment opportunities in this one image is unparalleled
To look out for:
- Lens – We spoke about it a few days ago and now there are rumoured airdrops happening as Alameda invests in Lens Protocol. Lens is hosting it’s first community call on Monday at 5pm UTC.
- Soho – A social commerce platform for digital collectors. Very early on but hearing and seeing interesting things from the team so far (https://twitter.com/sohoxyz)
If you enjoyed this Block Update and want to receive our news and analysis first, please subscribe below ⬇️
*Disclaimer: None of the above represents financial advice.